Our ornamental fence panels are manufactured by hand rather than by automated tools and can therefore accomodate any style. The fence is constructed of steel for maximum longevity and strength, and crafted to look like traditional wrought iron fence. While aluminum fence has become popular for property enclosures due to its corrosion resistance and weight, steel is a stronger alternative. With a chemically bonded powder coated finish and zinc phosphate undercoat, a steel fence panel can outlast an aluminum panel even in harsh conditions. Steel construction allows for longer panels without sag under weight or stress, which also allows for fewer post holes and less labor!
- Post enlarged by 25% from 2” to 2-1/2” square
- Post resalesrced by internal rib to resist bending
- Rail enlarged by 25% from 1” to 1-1/4” high
- Rail resalesrced internally to resist side impact
- Picket enlarged by 25% from 5/8” to 3/4” square
- Holes to mount rail eliminated from post design;
replaced by stronger exterior bracket
Standard color is black. Other powder coat colors are available as special order. Hot Dipped Galvanized undercoat available on all fence styles for additional charge (Pool Fence comes with HDG undercoat standard).